We believe all business have a social responsibility to limit their impact on the environment and to promote good causes.
While we are starting out and not perfect yet we are striving to have as positive an impact as we can on the environment, those we work with and our customers.
We are committed to promoting awareness of environmental causes and the pollution of the seas (as we are a bunch of mermaids this is especially important to us).
Environmental Policy Statement
EcoStardust is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its couriers and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
The EcoStardust Team.
Whilst we work towards moving as much of our packaging and posting materials to biodegradable alternatives we have in place a polythene recycling scheme!
If you have purchased eco-glitter refills from us you can return your polythene bags to us and we will recycle them for you! Actually you can send us anything made of polythene and we will recycle it for you!
Email [email protected] and we will provide you with all the details.