Royal Mail Strike Updates
Our main shipping provider, Royal Mail is currently experiencing strikes. We fully support the strike workers but want to make our customers aware of upcoming strike days so that they can plan ahead when placing their orders. You can read more on the Royal Mail website here.
OCTOBER -2nd-4th, 8th-10th, 14th-16th, 23rd-25th, 28th & 30th
DECEMBER - 1st & 2nd
Please continue to support small businesses through this difficult time and purchase with enough time for your order to get through.
Shipping/Delivery & Returns
We ship Worldwide!
Please see delivery rates below for your location.
We are able to offer custom rates so please get in touch if you require Saturday delivery etc.
We use Royal Mail for all orders.
Order processing time
We ship orders each week on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays. The cut off time each day is 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the following shipping day.
No orders are shipped on weekends or UK Bank Holidays.
All our orders are sent out with an EcoStardust sticker on the envelope or box, if your order is a gift for someone and you don't want to spoil the surprise then please let us know and we'll keep the envelope blank.
We cannot be held responsible for items once they have left our warehouse and are with our courier so we always recommend choosing tracked shipping.
Issues with your order
Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Please notify us of any issues with your order within fourteen days.
Sometimes the postal carriers experience delays for whatever reason. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for delays caused by the shipping providers, however if your order has not been delivered within fourteen days pleas let us know and we will try and assist.
Customers from outside the EU may have to pay import charges as per their country. This is your responsibility to pay this.
The following countries have reported delays at customs causing orders to be delayed. For up to date information please check the link on this page.
- We use Royal Mail for all orders.
- Orders shipped via Royal Mail are not tracked.
- If you haven't received your order after 10 working days then please email email@example.com with your order number and we will be happy to help. If you opted for Guaranteed Next Day Delivery then you must notify us on the day you must notify us with 1 day if your order has not been delivered.
- We are unable to track orders once they have left the warehouse so please chose Guaranteed Next Day Delivery at the checkout if you require tracking.
|Standard Delivery||Royal Mail 2nd Class||2-3 Working Days||£2|
|First Class Delivery||Royal Mail 1st Class||1-2 Working Days||£3|
|Guaranteed Next Working Delivery||Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm||Next Working Day||£8|
|FREE Delivery (when you spend over £20)||Royal Mail 2nd Class||2-3 Working Days||FREE|
- We use Royal Mail for all orders.
- On order below €150 euros to the European Union (EU Countries only) There should be no customs charges or delays due to customs as we pay this for you. If you receive notification that your order has been held up in customs then please notify us straight away and we will send you our IOSS details. Do not pay the customs charges and collect the order as we will not reimburse you for this. We will have paid in advance and cannot double pay customs charges.
- If your order is above €150 euros then customs and duties will have to be paid. It might be best to get in touch with us before you place your order to see what we can do.
- You can opt for free delivery if you spend over £30 in one order. However, this does not come with tracking so we recommend paying for shipping if you require tracking information.
- If you haven't received your order after 10 working days then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will be happy to help.
|International Standard Delivery||Standard||3-5 Working Days||£5|
|International Tracked & Signed Delivery||Tracked (or signed for)||3-5 Working Days||£8|
|FREE Delivery |
(when you spend over £30)
|Free Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days||FREE|
Rest of World (RoW)
- We use Royal Mail for the majority of orders.
- You can opt for free delivery if you spend over £50 in one order. However, this does not come with tracking so we recommend paying for shipping if you require tracking information.
- You are responsible for duties and taxes. Commonly, you will receive a note from your local postal depot requesting payment of outstanding charges before the goods are handed over.
- If you haven't received your order after 20 working days then please email email@example.com with your order number and we will be happy to help.
|International Standard Delivery||Standard||5-7 Working Days||£8|
|International Tracked & Signed Delivery||Tracked (or signed for)||5-7 Working Days||£10|
|FREE Delivery |
(when you spend over £50)
|Free Standard Delivery||5-7 Working Days||FREE|
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Items which have been opened
If you wish to return your order, please email us for the address with your order number and reason why you would like to return your items.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We do not offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item then please return the original item(s) and place an order for the new item(s).
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £20, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.